Want more control over your client's hosting but don't have the internal resources to manage it? VPS Server Management provides systems administration services and management of servers for resellers who do not have the in-house resources, confidence or time to manage their servers at a root level.
We monitor your services 24/7 and respond to outage notifications as they happen.
Super fast 10 minute response time in the case of any monitoring alerts or outages.
We will provide you with weekly system updates, bug fixes and security patching as needed for your operating system.
Software will be installed to your server as needed, all managed by our VPS support team.
Backup management and configuration
Let us manage your backups entirely, so you don't need to worry if anything happens to your server.
Error response and troubleshooting
We're here to help — if anything goes wrong with your VPS, we'll help you get it running again.
Advice and scoping for capacity planning and future-proofing.
4 hour maximum response time for new support requests lodged.
- Apache — Install and configure server, virtual hosts and SSL where needed.
- Tomcat — Install and configure.
- Exim — Install, configure and basic diagnostics.
- FTP — Install, setup and configure.
- MySQL and PostgreSQL — Install and setup (no DBA work).
- PHPMyAdmin — Full setup and configure.
- PHP, Perl and Shell — Install and basic support (no code or development).
- cPanel — Install, configure and diagnostics.
- Bind — Install only.
- SSH — Install and full configure.
- Java — Environment install only.
- CSF — Firewall setup and configure.
- Cron — Setup and configure jobs.
VPS Server Management is provided via an email ticket system, with each request given a unique identifier for tracking and audit purposes. Please note that Server Management customers will not be given full root access to managed servers, to ensure that the environment is secure. Some control will be available and we are happy to discuss individual customer needs if required.